A small excerpt taken from the new collection of erotic adventures. This book is a collaboration I am presently working on with the beautiful and bold Annemarie Ryders.


"...I let the creamy, slightly bitter liquid melt in my mouth. It was warm, soothing, it made me a bit dizzy. I intended to nod at the mushroom guide to pour me another swig but before I knew what was happening, my feet came loose from the ground and I floated above the mushrooms, in a strange flight like a blimp. I looked down on myself and what I saw puzzled me. I looked so different. Slimmer and rounder at the same time. I had the unrestrained need to be rid of my clothes. I took everything off. Except for the strangely short skirt. I had gone on the mushroom hike wearing a pair of green combat pants which were gone now, replaced by this lilac skirt. The doffed pieces of clothing I threw to the women who looked up at me with their mouths agape..."
Annemarie Ryders