...the heat makes me cringe, I feel a tingle in the back of my knees. Now, what do you, he whispers in my ear.
I continue to follow my strategy of ignoring him, pivot my butt to the side a little, out of his reach. He does not leave me unimpressed as my knees which are slowly turning into butter unmistakably tell me but I want to concentrate on my chosen girl.
She sighs when I run my fingers over her breasts, rub the palms of my hands tenderly on her nipples. She is pierced, a three-peaks mountain range, the nipple in the middle, framed by two hard orbs. I twirl all three softly. Then I press my upper body against her back, let my hands wander down to her hips and press her butt against my pelvis.

Annemarie Ryders


Taken from the new collection of erotic tales and visions 
"Voices from the corridor"