You need to do a complete check. I have this date tonight, I want to leave a good impression. Ever since I’ve known that today will be our first time, I feel funny, different than usual.

Maybe you’re nervous, I suggest.

Bullshit. I’m never nervous. It’s purely physical. When I walk it feels different, when I stand, and when I sit, too. You have got to check it.

She drops on the bed, puts up der legs, her knees together like a roof ridge.

One moment, I say. I fumble with my belt, unzip and kneel in front of her.

But you have got to be honest, promise? She has put one arm under her head, looks at me through her legs.

Sure, boss. I bend her knees apart, pull her close by her legs, place her calves on my shoulders.

I can’t feel anything unusual, I say, as I slide into her in a single motion, almost a little too fast.

Maybe that minimal resistance one often meets in the beginning is missing, this small rejection following the opening up, I think but don’t say it. Everything fine, I say instead.

Shut up, she shouts at me. You can’t judge after two seconds. You’re supposed to feel not talk.

I shut up obediently, move back and forth.

Slides nicely, I say, but bite my lip right away in order not to be shouted at once more.

She gracefully ignores it, waits a few seconds, lets me continue my motion.

Slides nicely? She repeats.